CK Group are recruiting for a Process Development Chemist to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Borehamwood on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement.
This Process Development Chemist role will be based at our clients site in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire.
£12.58-13.18 per hour PAYE.
Process Development Chemist Role:
- Support lab scale research and development activities for innovation projects.
- Maintain the lab areas in a clean, orderly, and sanitized state.
- Process development and optimization.
- Materials characterization and analysis/testing.
- Provide technical input to projects and generate necessary protocols and reports.
- Scientific or Technical/Engineering Bachelor\'s Degree or equivalent.
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) , Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Product Development Process requirements.
- Excellent written, oral communication, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work effectively on teams.
For more information or to apply for this Process Development Chemist position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48995.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 48995
- Updated: 6th October 2020
- Expires: 3rd November 2020