CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Executive to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Senior Regulatory Executive role will be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
£326 per day PAYE.
Senior Regulatory Executive:
- Independently perform gap analysis for UK prescribing information versus other English prescribing information documents.
- To manage the development and maintenance of the Global Product Information for Prescribing/Patient/Packaging Information
- To support regional and country product information (prescriber and patient), primarily in the EU and APJEM markets
- Participation in the development of Development Core Safety Information (DCSI).
- Development of Global PI for NCEs/PLEs, with appropriate mentoring.
- Life sciences degree and relevant experience or PhD or equivalent relevant experience.
- Relevant experience includes; regulatory affairs, medical affairs, clinical research, pharmacovigilance or therapeutic.
- Scientific Regulatory Writing - the ability to produce written regulatory scientific communications with clarity, accuracy and rigor.
- Data analysis skills.
- Therapeutic / Product Knowledge. Will have some knowledge of therapeutic area(s) and be developing a sound knowledge of a product portfolio.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Regulatory Executive position, please contact Andy on 01438 870011, quoting job ref 48970.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 48970
- Posted: 2nd October 2020
- Expires: 30th October 2020