CK Group are recruiting for a Technical Writer to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation at their research and development facilities located in Slough on an initial 12-month contract.
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company whose medicine treats thousands of patients around the world who live with severe diseases.
This role is located on a well-established biopharma R&D facility based in Slough. There are good transport links whether you drive or even use public transport. Slough is a great place to live and work and is easily commutable from Reading, Oxford and London.
Technical Writer Role:
This role will be critical in ensuring that highly technical documentation is concise and understandable to readers that have a relevant scientific background. This role provides the opportunity to contribute to the development of innovative medicines for the treatment of patients.
Your main duties will be to:
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of process development data to support control strategies.
- Technology transfer and regulatory filings.
- Write scientific reports in English language and manage their review and approval.
- Sourcing data from batch records, lab books, UCBs data management systems and existing reports, evaluating the information, and generating summary reports
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Scientific knowledge in upstream process development, biochemical engineering, biochemistry, molecular biology, statistics, analytical methods, cellular metabolism and physiology
- Exceptional demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Mastery of the English language, with a comprehensive understanding of English grammar and punctuation.
- Become familiar with Microsoft Office and computer programs used to generate tables, graphs, and figures.
For more information or to apply for this Technical Writer position, please contact James Horne on 0191 384 8906, quoting job ref 48989.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: James Horne
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 48989
- Posted: 2nd October 2020
- Expires: 30th October 2020