We are currently looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the development of a robust, scalable manufacturing process.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Manufacturing Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for managing external engineering contractors and suppliers to compete projects to the agreed budget and on schedule.
2. You will be responsible for supervising the installation and qualification of an aseptic manufacturing line and ensuring delivery to specification within budget and timelines.
3. As the Senior Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for working to GMP standards and using a number of manufacturing processes such as, extrusion, tabletting & powder blending.
4. You will be responsible for developing processes and operating aseptic equipment from design (solidworks) through to validation and commissioning.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Manufacturing Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in Engineering or Science is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in aseptic manufacturing working to GMP standards is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with manufacturing processes, such as extrusion, tabletting or powder blending is desirable.
Key Words: Manufacturing | Pharmaceutical | GMP | Senior | Engineer | Design | Validation | Biopharmaceutical | Aseptic | Extrusion | Blending | Powder | Manufacturing | Lines
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633838
- Posted: 2nd October 2020
- Expires: 30th October 2020