CK Group are recruiting for a Formulation Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Weybridge on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
£12 - £14 per hour depending upon experience
QC Chemist Role:
- Preparing liquid and powder product formulations according to standard operating procedures and batch production sheets
- Using validated analytical methods to test the physical and chemical properties of formulations
- Conducting performance testing on formulations, including preparing artificial test substrates (soils/stains)
- Placing samples on time-course stability studies and conducting specific analyses over time
- Undergraduate degree in chemistry or a related subject or equivalent working experience
- Experience of working in a research laboratory, either in academia or industry
- Ability to follow scientific procedures and protocols independently to produce high-quality results
- Any experience with GxP or product formulation would be a distinct advantage
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This QC Chemist role will be based at our clients site in Weybridge, Surrey.
For more information, please contact Julie on 01438 842964. Please quote reference 48977.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 48977
- Posted: 2nd October 2020
- Expires: 30th October 2020