An exciting opportunity has risen for a QA and Regulatory Affairs Officer to join a leading Medical Diagnostics company in the North East.
Job Title: QA and Regulatory Affairs Officer
Vacancy type: Permanent
Area: North East
SRG is working with a medical diagnostics company who are expanding their Quality Assurance department, they looking for candidate who will grow and develop with the existing team. The role is a critical part of the business and offers a QA officer the chance to widen their experience within a medical device regulatory environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Approve documentation and on site and departmental SOPs.
- Assist in the maintenance of the site Quality Management System and provide training where necessary.
- Prepare and approve safety data sheets.
- Knowledge and experience of Quality Management Systems.
- Knowledge and experience in regulatory requirement such as ISO 13485.
- Previous experience of GMP and Standard Operating Procedures.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you are interested in this role and require more information, please contact Grace Loughrey on 0161 868 2212 or email email@example.com.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2157244
- Posted: 1st October 2020
- Expires: 29th October 2020