CK Group are recruiting for a QC Microbiologist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dublin on a on a contract basis for 11 months.
From ?20 per hour, depending upon experience
QC Microbiologist Role:
- Perform supporting activities for general lab readiness, laboratory equipment qualification and method transfers.
- Perform and carry out a variety of routine microbiological analytical techniques including but not limited to environmental monitoring, WFI testing, growth promotion testing, In-process product testing, Final product testing such as bioburden and both Kinetic turbidimetric and MCS rapid endotoxin testing in compliance with GMP requirements.
- To train and be trained in the use of Rapid microbiology techniques including but not limited to endotoxin testing, water bioburden testing, E.M testing, absence of bioburden testing and identification testing.
- Industry experience with significant knowledge and experience in working in a microbiology lab unit and working with contract labs.
- Experience in compendial testing for water and environmental monitoring in clean room environments.
- Working knowledge of QC Systems (Empower, LIMS, Trending systems, or similar)
Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges.
This QC Microbiologist role will be based at our clients state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products in Swords, County Dublin.
For more information, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739. Please quote reference 48986.
You MUST be eligible to work in Leinster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48986
- Posted: 1st October 2020
- Expires: 29th October 2020