Our client is on the frontline of fighting Covid 19. Their complete workflows with standardized equipment and kits are available to help labs address their SARS-CoV-2 testing challenges. They are recruiting a Sign Out Manager for 12-month fixed term contracts at a new greenfield laboratory based in Newport.
Analyses RT PCR data generated by the clinical laboratory team to provide results of Covid 19 diagnosis.
- Interpret RT PCR Data and sign out reports.
- Leads and manages team of analysts ensuring quality of results.
- Acts a clinical expert leading review of queries and anomalies.
- Reviews test results, maintains legible work records, and enters findings into the laboratory information systems.
- Participates, as requested, in the training of new employees.
- Abides by laboratory safety policies and procedures.
- Advanced degree or certified by HCPC
- Band 7 NHS equivalent
- Scientific knowledge in molecular biology of infectious diseases/ genetic disorders
- Experience with high throughput sample testing
- 5+ years experience in clinical testing
- Experience in UK laboratory rules and regulations e.g. ISO 15189
- Proven ability in team leadership
- Able to work effectively and deliver on tight datelines
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Fixed term contract with competitive remuneration package
- Stimulating role in startup
- Purposeful & inspirational environment
- Access to cutting-edge expertise and solutions contributing to the wellbeing of the local community
- Being part of a highly qualified team that is committed to excellence
- Agency: RedHolt
- Contact: Megan Palmer
- Updated: 5th October 2020
- Expires: 29th October 2020