We are currently looking for a Process Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the UK. As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for three main aspects covering process engineering, validation & capital projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for performing process feasibility studies & the process design of new and modified Biopharmaceutical plant. This will include technology transfer of customer processes to manufacturing assets.
2. You will be responsible for plant support activities including continuous improvement projects and troubleshooting activities which includes working with Biopharmaceutical vessels / equipment including bioreactors, chromatography rigs, fermenter\'s.
3. As the Process Engineer, you will be responsible for writing and executing qualification and validation protocols on a wide range of equipment and Biopharmaceutical processes.
4. You will been involved in capital projects including the upgrade of manufacturing facility including specification and procurement of equipment, installation, commissioning and validation of equipment and generation of operating procedures.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemical / Biochemical Engineering is highly desired.
2. Proven industry experience in a Biopharmaceutical company is essential and, preferably, working with bioreactors, fermenters.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a Process Engineering environment is essential.
Key Words: Process | Engineer | Engineering | Biotech | Biopharmaceutical | Biologics | GMP | cGMP | Chemical | Engineering | Sterile | Biopharma | Bioreactors | Centrifuges | Utilities | Process | Design | Modifications | United Kingdom
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633801
- Posted: 1st October 2020
- Expires: 29th October 2020