Job Title: Dispensary Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Contract: 6 Months
Pay Rate: £11.23 an hour (circa £21,000 per annum)
SRG are working with a global leading agrochemical company based in Bracknell who are currently looking for a Dispensary Technician to work within their Central Research Dispensary responsible for dispensing chemicals to support research teams.
- Sample administration - checking in/registering new chemical compounds on the database.
- Handling and supplying chemical samples to internal research teams.
- Weighing and dispensing dry samples of chemicals to support the wider dispensary team.
- Visual inspections (sample integrity) before putting into automated robotic system for entry into the automated store.
- Use software such as Excel, including macro, to run queries and record details of problem samples.
- Laboratory experience of handling chemical samples, accurate weighing, and good understanding of relevant health and safety concerns.
- Computer literacy and the ability to use various software including Excel. Sorting and filtering data in Excel and running queries (such as presenting barcodes to return data).
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Educated in a relevant scientific subject.
Additional benefits include 31.5 days annual leave. Apply online today as a shortlist of candidates will be submitted on Friday 2nd October. For more information on the role call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2157249
- Posted: 30th September 2020
- Expires: 28th October 2020