CK Group are recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Stockport on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement.
This Customer Service Representative role will be based at our clients site in Stockport, Greater Manchester.
£11 per hour.
Customer Service Representative Role:
- Implementation and feedback of Customer Service Level Agreements.
- Monitoring performance of host hospitals and unit to agreed standards; communicating and taking action as necessary.
- Responding to, tracking and upwards communication of fluctuations in customer ordering.
- Regular communication with Sales Specialists and customers.
- Building internal and external relationships.
- Quantitive reporting.
- Maths and English GCSE/O \'levels or equivalent , BTEC qualification is an advantage.
- Background in customer services or aseptic compounding.
- Computer skills in Windows & Office.
- Numeracy Ability to interpret and convert units of measure for weights, volumes and time.
For more information or to apply for this Production Operator position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48980.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 48980
- Posted: 30th September 2020
- Expires: 28th October 2020