CK Group are recruiting for a Safety Systems Analyst to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Slough on an initial 6 month contract, 3 to 4 days working from home.
This company is a successful global biopharmaceutical company that discovers and develops innovative medicines and solutions for people living with severe diseases of the immune or central nervous systems. The company works across approximately 40 countries across Europe and the rest of the world.
This Patient Safety Scientist role will be based at our clients UK Head Office in Slough, Berkshire. It is 20 miles west of London and has easy access by car from both the M4 and M25. The offices are also accessible by public transport (bus and train).
Safety Systems Analyst Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Support the design and implementation of systems solution for pharmacovigilance focused on the safety database (Argus).
- Creatively contribute to system configuration and solution design.
- Perform business analysis to develop requirements and business cases.
- Support the investigation and assessment of incidents, bug and contribute to design and implementations of solutions.
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Come from a background experience with GxP system validation, particularly requirement collection and User Acceptance Testing.
- Have experience in managing safety system (Argus) configuration requests.
- Be skilled in acting as a business lead on Incident/bug investigation, analysis and impact assessment.
For more information or to apply for this Safety Systems Analyst position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48973.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 48973
- Posted: 30th September 2020
- Expires: 28th October 2020