CK Science are recruiting for a Site Chemist on behalf of well established waste management company at their site in Middlesbrough on a permanent basis.
Site Chemist Role:
You will be responsible for:
- Providing laboratory and analytical support for all site operations.
- Designating routes for incoming waste.
- Ensuring that all appropriate documentation is supplied for outgoing waste.
- Assisting with process supervision and plant operations.
- Ensuring that all site operations are carried out in compliance with all Health and Safety requirements.
To be considered for the position you must be qualified to a minimum of HNC level, or equivalent, in Chemistry or another relevant subject. Experience of working in an analytical laboratory, using instrumental techniques such as XRF and Karl Fischer would be beneficial for this position but not essential, as full training will be provided.
The company offer industry recognised training to the successful applicant, upon completion of which a pay rise is offered. There is ample overtime available, including a bonus and double time for Sunday working.
The company offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension, annual bonus and a healthcare plan.
For more information or to apply for this Site Chemist position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3848906 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48976.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sarah Farrow
- Phone: 0191 384 8906
- Reference: 48976
- Posted: 30th September 2020
- Expires: 28th October 2020