We are currently looking for a Interim Head of Quality Assurance to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Interim Head of Quality Assurance you will be responsible for the development and design of a new Quality Management System (QMS), ensuring the system meets regulatory compliance requirements and GMP standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Interim Head of Quality Assurance will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Interim Head of Quality Assurance, you will be responsible for GMP document control and training.
2. In your role, you will regularly review the QMS performance to ensure the system is running to full efficiencies.
3. You will provide general quality subject matter expertise.
4. As the Interim Head of Quality Assurance, you will provide guidance and lead the QA team to assure GMP adherence.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Interim Head of Quality Assurance we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a relevant life sciences discipline.
2. Proven industry experience with building and establishing GMP Quality Systems.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working with EU / MHRA and US / FDA regulatory environments.
Key Words: QA / QUALITY ASSURANCE / GMP / QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM / QMS / DOCUMENTATION / FDA / MHRA / BIOLOGICS
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Haseena Mooncey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633835
- Posted: 29th September 2020
- Expires: 27th October 2020