CK Group are recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Business Development Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Pharmacovigilance Business Development Manager role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge or Macclesfield but will be home based initially.
Up to £450 per day, depending upon experience.
Pharmacovigilance Business Development Manager Role:
- Lead and/or co-lead projects, develop and manage plans to achieve objectives and support milestone DP process for select opportunities.
- Promote awareness and understanding of relevant PV-related licensing processes and deliverables.
- Ensure up-to-date view of internal and external environment, regulations, functional strategies and resources by regularly gathering information therefore ensuring optimal and compliant PV input to Business Development contracts.
- Use your safety and regulatory knowledge to maintain and support the global inspection readiness strategy as well as contribute to the overall management and oversight of the PV Quality System.
- A Bachelor degree (preferably in Science/Pharmacy/Nursing) with relevant experience in a large matrix organization.
- Good knowledge of the drug development process.
- Ability to interpret data to develop action plans.
- Experience in R&D across all product lifecycle phase requirements as well as process review, management and change management within global systems.
- Knowledge of new and developing regulatory and PV expectations.
For more information or to apply for this Pharmacovigilance Business Development Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48960.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 48960
- Posted: 29th September 2020
- Expires: 27th October 2020