CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Pharmacist to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Cheadle on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement.
This Senior Pharmacist role will be based at our clients site in Stockport, Greater Manchester.
£23.96 per hour PAYE / £31.36 per hour LTD.
Senior Pharmacist Role:
- Ensure efficiency and completeness in prescription processing and dispensing.
- Oversight of all record keeping and licensing to guarantee accuracy and compliance with state and federal pharmacy regulations.
- Review, update and adhere to pharmacy protocols and procedures to maintain compliance with all applicable regulatory agency regulations.
- Provide pharmaceutical services deemed necessary, i.e. patient counselling, drug utilization review.
- Communication of issues with appropriate personnel including other Pharmacists from remote locations and Customer Service personnel.
- B.S. or PharmD from accredited School of Pharmacy.
- An active pharmacy license in good standing is required for this full-time pharmacy position.
- Job experience in Drug Distribution preferred.
- Candidates must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Pharmacist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48965.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 48965
- Updated: 5th October 2020
- Expires: 2nd November 2020