CK Technical are recruiting for a Respiratory Product Manager to join a biotechnology company at their site based in Camberley on a permanent basis.
This role is based in Camberley.
Product Manager Role:
As a Product Manager you will help to formulate marketing strategy for product positioning and market penetration.
Your main duties will be to:
- Act as the technical sign of for all marketing related to respiratory diagnostics.
- Establish and maintain a strong global understanding of the respiratory market.
- Utilise market research and identify areas for market growth.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 3 years experience in either a Product Management/Strategic Marketing role or have a scientific background with a very strong commercial focus.
- A relevant scientific qualification.
- Full UK driving license as you will be required to travel for meetings and events.
For more information or to apply for this Product Manager position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48966.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 48966
- Posted: 29th September 2020
- Expires: 27th October 2020