CK Group are recruiting for a Protein Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Protein Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Granta Park in Cambridge.
Between £20-25 per hour PAYE.
Protein Scientist Role:
- Experience in the purification of proteins (including antibodies) for target validation, screening and/or structure.
- Understanding of a range of expression systems including in vitro translation, bacterial (E.coli) expression, yeast (Pichia pastoris), baculovirus, mammalian transient and stable expression systems.
- Experience in the biochemical, physicochemical and functional characterization of proteins.
- Optional experience in large scale production of proteins, including endotoxin free proteins and/or production of modified or labeled proteins.
- BSc., MSc. degree or PhD. in relevant subjects, or equivalent level of understanding developed through experience in drug discovery or early development.
- It is essential you have in-depth knowledge and experience of working with Proteins.
- Experience of purification & Analysis of proteins (essential).
- Experience of protein expression systems (essential).
- Targeted Protein degradation (beneficial).
For more information or to apply for this Protein Scientist position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48964.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 48964
- Posted: 29th September 2020
- Expires: 27th October 2020