CK Group are recruiting for a Senior QA Officer, GMP/GPvP join a long established manufacturer of OTC medical products.
Base salary of up to £40,000 per annum.
Senior QA Officer, GMP/GPvP Role:
As Senior QA Officer, GMP/GPvP you will be a member of the Quality Assurance team and be responsible for the development, improvement and maintenance of the Quality Management System.
Key duties will include:
- Handling quality-related customer complaints in conjunction with PVG and other departments as required.
- Leading and performing internal audits across a variety of GxP areas.
- Initiating and coordinating non-conformance reports and/or CAPAs.
- Acting as the administrator of eQMS.
- Supporting QA activities at other sites i.e. validation activity, project support, may result in up to 5 days/month working at other sites.
As Senior QA Officer, GMP/GPvP you will require:
- A relevant BSc.
- Experience working in QA and technical roles within a Pharmaceutical/Medical Device environment.
- Clear understanding of; GMP as well as GPvP or any other GxP area, regulatory and accreditation systems and quality management.
- Understanding or experience of all types of validation i.e. Process, Equipment, Cleaning and computer systems.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build strong working relationships.
For more information or to apply for this Senior QA Officer, GMP/GPvP position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48958.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 48958
- Posted: 29th September 2020
- Expires: 27th October 2020