CK Technical are recruiting for a Quality Control Coordinator to join a company in the precision medicine industry at their site based in Guildford on a permanent.
Our client\'s mission is to advance rare cell diagnostics with their innovative and world leading technologies.
This role is located in Guildford.
Quality Control Coordinator Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Day to day management of the company\'s quality management system.
- Document control and record management.
- Conducting supplier evaluations.
- Delivering an internal audit program with the Quality Manager.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree in a relevant Science or Engineering discipline.
- Experience in Auditing or Quality Management.
- A strong working knowledge of Statistics and Statistical Analysis.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Control Coordinator position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48790.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 48790
- Posted: 28th September 2020
- Expires: 26th October 2020