Our leading medical communications agency are currently looking for an Account Manager.
Purpose of this role:
To manage the relationship with multiple budget-holding clients to ensure that our client fully understands their objectives and key issues and delivers medical communications projects to meet these needs.
- Be a member of the management team and actively participate in and contribute to management meetings and the subsequent discussions and decisions that affect the day-to-day management, direction and success of the entire business
- Work with editorial colleagues to prepare proposals and associated budgets detailing delivery specifications and costs
- Provide financial management of assigned accounts, including invoicing and reconciliations to meet the needs of the client
- Develop project timelines to ensure delivery on schedule and to client satisfaction
- Liaise with clients and provide status updates and advice on activities
- Monitor financial performance to ensure projects are delivered within budget
- Work closely with the editorial team to ensure that each project is clearly defined and appropriate data are available to allow the Editorial team to understand and deliver the project
- Maintain sufficient therapy area knowledge to ensure that the client is able to advise and assist in the planning and initiation of projects that meet client needs
- Review outputs from the perspective of the client to ensure that the strategic intent of the project is delivered according to the agreed Project Specification; the editorial lead or designee will be responsible for the editorial review
- Lead specific projects, overseeing planning and execution. These projects are likely to be of significant strategic importance, enhance client relationships or lead to new business opportunities
- Manage the logistical and contractual needs for client-sponsored meetings
- Co-ordinate and manage a range of third-party suppliers, including designers/layout artists, translators and hotels
- Capture changes to projects not within scope of the original Project Specification and agree additional costs, if required, with the client
- Propose additional projects to the client that meets their current or anticipated needs and forecast future revenue
- Line management of Project Coordinator(s) and working alongside other line managers to manage the work of all of the Project Coordinator team.
Please contact Mark Cussens, Clinical Research Recruiter on
Tel: +44 1727 817623 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key People is a recruitment company with a reputation for providing good value that's been built up over 20 years.
For our candidates, we have developed relationships with thousands of clients nationwide and across Europe, who choose to recruit through Key People, so you'll have a wide choice of opportunities to further your career.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Key People
- Reference: MC25135
- Posted: 28th September 2020
- Expires: 26th October 2020