Our leading medical communications agency clients is currently looking for a medical writer or senior medical writer.
Additional core tasks/responsibilities
- Reliable, consistent delivery of high-quality written work.
- In liaison with team members, assertively manage communications, expectations and demands of clients.
- Work with the Account Manager to develop and agree project specifications, as well as out-of-scope requests.
- Proactively manage own workload, seeking to fill your own working hours and those of others productively.
- Suggest/implement solutions to communications problems arising during project evolution and delivery, either by team discussion or by taking ownership of problem.
- Provide clear project briefs to less experienced writers.
- Review own project work as well as that of less experienced writers by assessing how well the brief is met in terms of content, flow, readability, creativity, scientific messages, target audience and scientific accuracy.
- Lead project-related discussions with clients, thought leaders and internal colleagues.
- Coach and/or mentor the work of less experienced Medical Writers.
- Monitor own project hours against the project specification as well as those of less experienced Medical Writers.
- Take active responsibility for own professional development, e.g., keeping abreast of industry / therapy area / compliance issues / medical writing-related trends.
Key People is a specialist international recruitment consultancy with over 25 years' experience of working within the life sciences, biotech, healthcare and CRO industries. Our experienced and dedicated clinical research related consultants have a long history of success, excellent technical knowledge and a flexible, consultative focussed approach to recruitment.
Please contact Mark Cussens, Clinical Research Recruiter on
Tel: +44 1727 817623 or email: email@example.com
Tel: +41 4350 86620 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key People is a recruitment company with a reputation for providing good value that's been built up over 20 years.
- We achieve results faster
- Our candidates really are a cut above
- We add greater value
We think it's because we're a private company driven by clients, not by shareholders.
For our candidates, we have developed relationships with thousands of clients nationwide and across Europe, who choose to recruit through Key People, so you'll have a wide choice of opportunities to further your career.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Key People
- Reference: mc25136
- Posted: 28th September 2020
- Expires: 26th October 2020