CK Group are recruiting for a Technical Manager to join a well established manufacturer of innovative high performance materials to be based at their site in Aberdeenshire on a permanent basis. This new position represents an excellent opportunity to join the company at a key stage in their expansion, offering the chance to really make an impact and to develop your career.
This Technical Manager position is located in Aberdeenshire, with good road links to Aberdeen and Montrose. There is ample free parking provided on site.
Technical Manager Role:
The Technical Manager will be responsible for:
- Working with QHSE colleagues to ensure compliance with quality standards including ISO9001 and ISO14001.
- Coordinating the regular testing of product.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards including REACH and BPR.
- Coordinating the maintenance of manufacturing batch records, specifications and safety data sheets.
- This role may involve some travel to customer sites.
- The role is a multi-disciplinary position, which will encompass laboratory based elements, manufacturing, quality and regulatory.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following experience and attributes:
- Experience of working at a senior level in a product development role.
- Relevant qualifications in Chemistry or another relevant scientific discipline.
- Be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and follow initiative.
For more information, or to apply for this Technical Manager position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3848906 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job reference 48942.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sarah Farrow
- Phone: 0191 384 8906
- Reference: 48942
- Posted: 28th September 2020
- Expires: 26th October 2020