We are currently looking for a Senior GMP Technologist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior GMP Technologist you will be a key part of the Production team responsible for the delivery of GMP manufacturing batches.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior GMP Technologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the use of DSP equipment, such as AKTA chromatography, TFF and filtration, required for the manufacture of clinical batches.
2. You will be the equipment owner responsible for the organisation and use of single use manufacturing and pilot scale or large-scale bioprocess equipment. This will include troubleshooting, ensuring equipment is serviced and is maintained in a validated state.
3. It will be your responsibility to delegate tasks to junior members of the teams and train them in the use of GMP and DSP equipment.
4. It will be necessary for you to write and update SOPs and batch records, as well as carrying out deviations, investigations, RCA and change controls.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior GMP Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry, or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in GMP manufacturing of biological drug substance is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with downstream processing and purification techniques will be highly advantageous.
Key Words: Biotechnologist | Technologist | Manufacturing | Production | Scientist | GMP | Biopharmaceutical | Biological Drug Substance | ATMP | Cell and Gene Therapy | Cell Culture | Tech Transfer | Viral Vector | Downstream | DSP | Purification | AKTA | TFF | Chromatography | Senior | Pilot Scale | Large-scale | Medicinal
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgina Beer
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633826
- Posted: 28th September 2020
- Expires: 26th October 2020