Hyper Recruitment Solutions is currently working with a leading Biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area to identify a new Senior Manufacturing Technologist to lead and support the production of novel viral based Therapeutics. As the Senior Manufacturing Technologist we will be an integral part of the Production team responsible for delivering GMP manufacturing batches for Clinical Trials.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Biologics Manufacturing scientist to join leading company focused on the development and production of life saving Therapies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Manufacturing Technologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead and Support the production of Biological products under GMP conditions where you will be responsible for the writing and updating of SOPs as well as batch records.
2. You will use cutting edge Bioprocessing equipment including pilot and large-scale Bioreactors and Single Use Bioreactors ( SUBs ).
3. You will be an equipment owner responsible for leading the equipment during manufacturing as well as training and delegating use to junior members of staff. You will also troubleshoot issues and ensure servicing is maintained.
4. You will be apart of the Upstream Processing ( USP ) team and will be hands on with aseptic cell culturing for seed train expansion prior to USP.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Manufacturing Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology etc.) in addition to previous experience in a GMP Manufacturing environment where you have produced Biopharmaceuticals in Upstream Processing. Experience of manufacturing investigational medicinal products would be beneficial.
2. Proven industry experience using Single Use Bioreactors ( SUB ) as well as pilot scale or large scale Bioprossing equipment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Upstream Processing where you have experience of Cell Culture, Seed Train, SUBs and Depth Filtration.
Key Words: Manufacturing Technologist | Production Technologist | Biotechnologist | Upstream Processing | USP | Bioreactor | Bioprocessing | Biologics | ATMPs | Viral Vectors | GMP | Good Manufacturing Practise | Cell Culture | Single Use Bioreactor | SUB |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgia Walden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633825
- Posted: 25th September 2020
- Expires: 23rd October 2020