Do you have HPLC/Liquid Chromatography experience? coupled with MS?
Can you identify unknown compounds, and able to establish methods?
Have you worked within the Pharmaceutical industry?
My client is a Global CRO and manufacturer of various products, this role focusing mainly on pharmaceuticals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the development of analytical methods that will be used for the testing of pharmaceutical products.
This will include 'from scratch' methods which will have marginal or zero literature available.
The successful candidate will also be required to have a knowledge of organic chemistry, in order to facilitate full contribution to the development of stability indicating impurity methods.
* Degree qualified, MSc or PhD in Chemistry and/or Biochemistry.
* Extensive experience in a method development role in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Significant experience of analytical method development with particular emphasis on development of HPLC/LC methods. Including: a wide range of instrumental as well as practical experience of "wet" and classical chemistry.
* Organic chemistry experience of degradation pathways of organic molecules. Emphasis on utilising LC with mass spectrometry detection as the principal means of elucidation.
* Experienced in working to GMP (good manufacturing practice, MHRA / FDA / ICH etc.).
* A proven track record of problem solving and production of robust methodologies to analyse pharmaceutical products.
* Proven ability to work methodically and pay meticulous attention to detail.
* Broad knowledge of current industry practices, with an established network of relevant external contacts, ideally having history of authoring relevant publications.
* Working knowledge of analytical method life-cycle management, to include Quality by Design and method risk assessment.
Keywords: R&D, Lead Method Developer, HPLC, UV and IR spectroscopy, stability, method development, GMP, GLP, pharmaceuticals.
If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J36751
- Posted: 25th September 2020
- Expires: 23rd October 2020