CK Group are recruiting for a Senior QC Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
This Senior QC Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin.
Up to ?41.40 per hour PAYE / Up to ?53.65 per hour Ltd.
Senior QC Specialist Role:
- QC Representative for site/laboratory upgrade projects.
- Plan and manage QC related activities from site projects.
- QC Representative for NPI activities and routine Product meetings.
- Plan and Perform non-core testing related to NPI activities.
- Manage all sample management activities related to NPI activities throughout the site Sample shipments and temperature monitoring activities for NPI activities.
- Broad technical knowledge within Quality Control.
- NPI and Method Transfer experience is essential.
- Extensive previous experience working within the pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device industries.
- Must be a team player, able to work in a fast paced environment, influencing skills and contribute to a positive team dynamic.
For more information or to apply for this Senior QC Specialist position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48938.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48938
- Posted: 24th September 2020
- Expires: 22nd October 2020