CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Safety Specialist to join a company in the healthcare industry working homebased on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Clinical Safety Specialist role will be homebased.
£285 per day PAYE.
Clinical Safety Specialist Role:
- Provide high level scientific expertise in the safety evaluation and risk management of key assets or other highly complex products in clinical development and/or the post-marketing setting.
- Ensure that adverse event and other safety information is efficiently evaluated in order to meet global compliance and regulatory requirements, identify the need for product labelling updates and drive proactive implementation of risk management initiatives.
- Drive pharmacovigilance and risk management planning in the clinical matrix and leads production of global Benefit-Risk Management Plans for designated products.
- Lead safety input into regulatory benefit-risk assessments, prepares the regional Risk Management Plans for designated products for submission to regulatory authorities.
- Deliver the clinical safety input into clinical development planning activities.
- Degree in Biomedical or Health Care related specialty.
- 2-3 years PV/ safety experience.
- In depth knowledge of medical and drug terminology and a sound foundation in pharmacology Clear understanding of clinical development process.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Safety Specialist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48935.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 48935
- Posted: 24th September 2020
- Expires: 22nd October 2020