Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience + Shift Allowance
This position will be responsible for the receipt, storage and issuing of materials.
This medical device company are currently growing and are looking to continue to develop and grow over the coming years. Last year they launched their product and are looking to continue to develop and bring new innovative products to the healthcare market.
- Innovative and dynamic company with a great reputation in the market
- Growing business, increasing their product range - providing interesting work for employees
- Lovely culture, some of the friendliest people in the industry!
- On-site parking
This Materials Handler role will give you the opportunity to:
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of receipt, storage and handling processes.
- Maintain a high level of stock control, including all activities from goods receipt, the booking in of delivered materials and receipt of finished product.
- Maintain systems, documentation, housekeeping, organisation and waste streams within the stores areas.
- Act as an interface between internal teams to handle goods, material movements and appropriate storage according to stock levels and demand fluctuations.
- Effective management of QMS documentation and assist in creating Material Specification.
As a Materials Handler our client requires you to bring the following skills and experience to their business:
- Proven experience of working in a similar role within a quality driven manufacturing working environment is essential.
- You will have experience in Stores and Inventory management experience, FIFO, FEFO, Kanban and working with chemicals or controlled materials.
- You must possess a current Counterbalance Fork Lift Licence and have experience in using an ERP system.
- Experience within a GMP environment would be hugely advantageous
What should you do next?
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and energetic life science company. They are growing and it's a great time to be a part of that!
Please get in touch with Luke on 0141 847 0319 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out a bit more, I am happy to have a confidential chat to begin with, or if you'd wish to discuss any of our other jobs.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J36374
- Updated: 16th October 2020
- Expires: 13th November 2020