CK Clinical are looking for a Bioinformatician to join a very exciting small Biotech. This role will be based in the London area with some flexible home working, on a permanent basis.
This role will have a unique opportunity to join a company in an exciting phase that has the ability to transform the clinical management of ocular disorders.
- Lead development and maintenance of a relational database handling genetic data from our clinical trial patients, providing a robust, searchable platform to inform various genetically defined sub-populations to support research and clinical development. Future development will involve interfacing summary genetic information with project management software, and exploring how polygenic risk scores may be used to guide patient treatment.
- Support the ongoing genetic testing process of our clinical trial patients, curating high quality data and reviewing patient results for trial eligibility.
- Lead analysis of proteomic datasets generated through clinical trials and academic interactions to answer biological questions and inform clinically meaningful biomarkers.
- PhD qualification or equivalent experience in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, or similar discipline.
- 3 to 5 + years\' experience post PhD, integrating and analysing \'omics and biomedical datasets (or 10+ years total experience).
- Strong programming skills in R with demonstrated ability to develop and automate analysis scripts and tools for broader use, and experience in any of: Unix, Python, Linux and shell scripting.
Full job description available upon request.
For more information or to apply for this Bioinformatician position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48846.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephanie Maccioni
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 48846
- Posted: 17th September 2020
- Expires: 15th October 2020