CK QLS are recruiting for a Microbiologist to join a global biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Luzern on a contract basis for 12 months, with the possibility of extension.
This company is a leading global biopharmaceutical company which has been engaged in life science research for more than a century, developing drugs and vaccines for the most challenging diseases worldwide.
- Microbiological monitoring of production environments, in-process samples and finished products
- Support the planning and execution of qualification and monitoring of production facilities and assay development.
- Design and conduct experiments.
- Create plans and reports for studies and microbial monitoring of production facilities and water systems.
- Scientific support for the evaluation of deviations in relation to microbiological findings.
- Interaction with external suppliers.
- Support the Microbiology Laboratory Technicians and Engineers at work.
- PhD degree is preferred.
- Strong adherence to GMP and GDP requirements.
- Knowledge of microbiological methods and assays.
- Strong experience with experiment design and execution.
- Prior experience with mentoring or leading others is desirable.
- trong willingness to learn and work independently.
- Strong written and spoken skills in English and German.
For more information or to apply for this Microbiologist, please contact Dennis on +41 (0) 78 250 84 43 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48891.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Dennis Beltman
- Phone: 01438 870027
- Reference: 48891
- Posted: 17th September 2020
- Expires: 15th October 2020