We are currently looking for a Raw Materials Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Blaenau Gwent area. As the Raw Materials Analyst you will be responsible for analysing incoming raw materials against current pharmacopoeia.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Raw Material Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will follow established procedures and perform testing in accordance to GMP standards.
2. You will work efficiently and effectively to ensure analytical work and documentation are completed as well reporting any discrepancies and non-conformance\'s to management, supporting subsequent investigations.
3. As the Raw Material Analyst you will perform a mixture of wet chemistry / HPLC / GC / KF / NIR and other main stream analytical techniques on a daily basis.
4. You will make recommendations for changes and improvements to existing standards and procedures.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Raw Material Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry related field.
2. Proven industry experience in pharmacopoeia testing (essential)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC / GC / KF / NIR and Wet Chemistry to GMP standards
Key Words: HPLC / GC / KF / NIR / Wet Chemistry / Chemistry / GLP / Pharmaceutical / Pharma
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Savannah Adams
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633776
- Posted: 17th September 2020
- Expires: 15th October 2020