We are currently looking for a Stability Team Leader to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Blaenau Gwent area. As the Stability Team Leader you will be responsible for the overall co-ordination for the organisation\'s stability studies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Stability Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. You will lead the organisation\'s stability programs by planning and managing studies and co-ordinating the other members of the stability team.
2. You will work closely with stability team members to ensure that stability studies are carried out in accordance with required quality and regulatory standards e.g. ISO and GMP.
3. Throughout stability programs you will write and review stability protocols, as well as collating statistical data and presenting results.
4. Direct line management including the training and development of junior staff members
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Stability Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be at least degree qualified in Chemistry or a related scientific discipline e.g. Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry etc.
2. It is essential that you have prior experience in an analytical leadership role within the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry
3. In addition you will have a working knowledge of GMP guidelines.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical / Analytical / Stability / HPLC / GMP / Team Leader
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Savannah Adams
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633777
- Posted: 17th September 2020
- Expires: 15th October 2020