£20,000 to £25,000 + Benefits
Based in Hampshire, Permanent
Do you have experience working in a Quality Regulated Microbiology Environment?
Would you like to work for a Specialist Microbiology Testing Organisation?
My client are leading specialists in Pharmaceutical Microbiology testing, with a repertoire of international clients. Working within their Sterility Department, the Microbiologist - Sterility will involve a number of laboratory activities, including preparation of products for sterility runs and sterility testing. This position is a great opportunity to join a reputable organisation, where you can develop your technical skillset and career longer term.
Key Responsibilities of the Microbiologist will include;
- Preparation of pharmaceutical products and medical devices for sterility testing.
- Routine sterility testing including membrane filtration and direct inoculation, in a cleanroom environment.
- Laboratory data input and collation to support the production of technical reports.
- Management of equipment and laboratory consumables for testing.
To be considered for this Microbiologist vacancy you will need the following skills and experience;
- BSc/MSc in Life Sciences (Microbiology, Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Science etc.) or equivalent relevant working experience.
- Previous experience in Microbiological sterility testing.
- Experience working in, or comprehensive theoretical knowledge of Quality Standards e.g. GMP, ISO, UKAS.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail in order to maintain laboratory documentation and record data accurately.
Key Words: "Microbiology, Microbiology Technician, Microbiology Sterility, Sterility Technician, Laboratory Technician, Laboratory, Clean Room, Isolator, Glovebox, Aseptic Technique, Membrane Filtration, Direct Inoculation, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, GMP, GLP, Hampshire"
Please apply online or call Katie-May Kress on 0203 0964711 for more information
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Contact: Katie-May Kress
- Phone: 0203 096 4711
- Reference: J33693
- Updated: 26th October 2020
- Expires: 23rd November 2020