CK Technical are recruiting for a Process Engineer to join an adhesives company at their site based in Stafford on a permanent basis.
Our client is a manufacturer of specialty adhesives for the construction and industrial markets.
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum.
This role will be based in Stafford.
Process Engineer Role:
As a Process Engineer, you will be responsible for providing process engineering knowledge to support management with both process safety and productivity improvement.
Your main duties will be to:
- Lead the Process Safety PHA reviews and projects including HAZOP.
- Work with R&D and Operations to intrude and optimise new products to meet market demands.
- Complete risk assessments on equipment and processes including during commissioning and decommissioning process.
- Create and maintain technical drawings.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree in Chemistry or Process/Chemical Engineering, alternatively a Mechanical or Electrical degree with strong chemical experience.
- Understand risks linked to plant operation and chemical process.
- Ability to understand a manufacturing process, analyse inputs and outputs of the process and be able to draw up plans to continually improve performance.
For more information or to apply for this Process Engineer position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48888.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Phoebe Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 48888
- Posted: 16th September 2020
- Expires: 14th October 2020