CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Limerick on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the world\'s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies.
This Quality Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Limerick, Ireland.
?28.78 per hour, depending upon experience.
Quality Engineer Role:
- Provide support to root cause investigation activities, and ensures good Quality Engineering practices are used in investigations.
- Drive continuous improvement through data driven approaches and monitoring of quality systems.
- Report on contract manufacturer performance metrics and ensures management reviews.
- Address and correct product and process complaints.
- Degree Qualified in Science/Engineering.
- Excellent working knowledge of process excellence/QE tools such as pFMEA, SE, statistical analysis, SPC.
- Experience working in a GMP environment.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Engineer position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48889.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 48889
- Posted: 16th September 2020
- Expires: 14th October 2020