Are you an experienced Automation Project Manager looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Automation / Electrical Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland.
As the Automation / Electrical Project Manager you will be responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of automation projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Automation / Electrical Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will establish through consultation with project stakeholders the project requirements, scope of work and major project milestones, and thus determine mutually agreeable project objectives. You will also manage and influence project stakeholder groups and coordinate automation project resource to ensure successful project delivery.
2. You will be responsible for ensuring that automation system solutions are delivered to the company within the timeframes established, agreed budget and in accordance with GAMP5 and other industry standards. Additionally, monitor, report and escalate project issues, risks, changes and progress to project stakeholders, sponsors, and line management.
3. As the project manager, you will lead the development of practical and cost effective automation solutions taking full account of the many competing factors; technical, operational and economic. You will initiate enquiries with system vendors, evaluate technical proposals and prepare accurate and realistic budget estimates and milestone project programmes for the purpose of gaining approval to acquire capital funds by management.
4. Additionally, you will support the tender process and supplier / contractor selection to determine the optimal economic and technical solutions for the business and support the preparation of appointment and contract documentation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Automation / Electrical Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A minimum HND in an engineering discipline is essential for the role of Project Manager. A degree in Software Engineering, Automation or Electronics and a Prince2 or Agile project management certification would be highly desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in leading and successfully executing complex large scale automation projects within the pharmaceutical industry is essential for this position. You will need to have extensive experience of project delivery through the application of a comprehensive project management process too.
3. Knowledge of Automation systems such as: DCS Process control systems, BMS, EMS and Server Client SCADA systems as well as experience in commissioning and qualification activities would be highly advantageous.
Key Words: Automation | Electrical | Project Manager | Engineering Management | DCS | Engineer | Pharmaceutical | Life Science | Process Safety | Prince2 | Agile | PMP | Electronics
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633794
- Posted: 16th September 2020
- Expires: 14th October 2020