Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a QA Specialist (Supplier Assurance) to join a leading life sciences company based in the Central Belt of Scotland.
As the QA Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring Quality Assurance activities relating to product support for the manufacture, packaging, testing, storage and distribution of manufactured drug products are compliant with current GMP and company expectations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for managing vendor approval system, maintaining vendor files electronically and physically, managing supplier performance and liaising with suppliers to complete investigations (vendor complaints) into supplier material defects as well as maintaining and updating vendor SOPs.
2. You will also assist the Quality Department in the overall implementation of the quality functions necessary for the maintenance of the quality management systems and related activities.
3. Additionally, you will provide general support to all Quality Unit activities relating to GMP, GCP, and other similar Quality Systems established within the company in order to ensure that the appropriate standards and effective working systems and relationships are maintained and where necessary improved throughout the company.
4. As the QA Specialist, you will also identify and contribute to areas for improvement within the QMS to ensure compliant and efficient systems. You will provide input into the enhancement of quality policies, systems and procedures as appropriate.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven extensive industry experience in a Quality Assurance role within a Life Sciences company is essential for this position.
2. Demonstrable experience and sound knowledge of GMP regulations and vendor management is also compulsory for the role of QA Specialist.
3. You will also need to have strong follow-up skills, attention to detail and have the ability to interact with personnel at all levels from a variety of disciplines.
Key Words: Quality Assurance Specialist | Vendor Management | Supplier Assurance | GMP | GCP | GDP | GLP | Life Science | Pharmaceutical | QMS
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633789
- Posted: 16th September 2020
- Expires: 14th October 2020