Are you an experienced equipment, calibration and maintenance engineer looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for an Equipment Calibration and Maintenance Engineer to join a leading cell therapy company based in the Central Belt of Scotland.
As the Equipment Calibration and Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for providing support to the facilities department and ensure the facility meets the regulatory requirements to comply with company manufacturing licences.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Equipment Calibration and Maintenance Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for routine preventative maintenance and calibration of existing and new laboratory and cleanroom equipment. This includes the completion of the appropriate documentation, paperwork, and updating the relevant computerised system to ensure traceability and scheduling of activities.
2. You will also complete and update relevant electronic systems to ensure asset management, PAT testing, calibration and maintenance schedules are accurate and tasks are performed within the timeframe assigned as well as support validation activities as and when required.
3. As the equipment and maintenance engineer, you will work with and support the Quality, Manufacturing and Product Development teams to ensure operational excellence and ensure GMP compliance.
4. Additionally, you will also work with external contractors to schedule maintenance and calibration of equipment both offsite and onsite. Reviewing documentation to ensure this has performed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Equipment Calibration and Maintenance Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience working in an equipment maintenance engineering position or providing facilities support within a GMP regulated environment is essential for this position. An engineering degree would be advantageous however time skilled engineers with experience working within a life sciences environment will be considered.
2. Experience in the calibration of temperature-controlled equipment and air handling systems will be positively advantageous.
3. Ability to perform and record to a high level of accuracy scheduled calibration activities adhering to the requirements of GMP as well as ability to strictly follow GMP processes and procedures is essential.
Key Words: Equipment Maintenance Calibration Engineer | Engineering | Facilities | Life Science | Pharmaceutical | Utilities | Validation | HVAC | GMP | Manufacturing | Cleanroom
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633790
- Posted: 16th September 2020
- Expires: 14th October 2020