CK Group are recruiting for a Microbiology Technologist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Barnard Castle on a contract basis for 9 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Microbiology Technologist role will be based at our clients site in Barnard Castle, County Durham.
From £13 per hour.
Microbiology Technologist Role:
- Multi skilled and demonstrate a level of specialism in a minimum of the disciplines listed above, employing high standards of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
- Able to work without direct supervision in their area of specialism on the Barnard Castle site or other sites as required.
- Develop methodology for new or modified techniques and prepare written SOPs/Methods.
- Prepare and publish reports/analyse monitoring data as directed by the Team Manager.
- Support investigations/projects within their specialism within the department
- Hold a degree in Microbiology or related scientific subject, or have equivalent working experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge in at least one area of Pharmaceutical Microbiology i.e. Environmental Control, Finished Product Testing (Endotoxin, Sterility or Microbial Limit testing) Sterilisation, Biological Indicators, Microbial Identification.
- Have an understanding of the Quality Management System and relevant legislation.
- Effective organisation, communication, presentation and influencing skills.
For more information or to apply for this Microbiology Technologist position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48883.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 48883
- Posted: 15th September 2020
- Expires: 13th October 2020