CK Science are recruiting for a highly experienced Senior Process Development/Principal Scientist to join a leading cell therapy biotech company, based in London on a permanent basis. Mainly a laboratory based (60%), though supervisory and meeting participation will be 40% of your time. The ideal candidate will have a strong commercial background in cell therapy and process development.
Based in London, this company has become a global hub for cell manufacture.
Senior Process Development/Principal Scientist Role:
- The job holder will lead and implement lab-based scientific experiments to support the development of both product and manufacture process of the T cell therapy product pipeline.
- Activities will include development and upscaling activities of manufacturing processes.
- This role will involve project leadership and line management responsibility.
- Educated to PhD level in a relevant scientific area, with at least 3 years industry experience, preferably in Biotech.
- Experience in T cell therapy is preferred.
- Extensive hands-on experience in cell therapy process development.
- Experience in automated cell processing systems such as CliniMACS, bioreactors, or other cell therapy processing instruments is preferred.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Process Development/Principal Scientist position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48882.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 48882
- Updated: 30th October 2020
- Expires: 27th November 2020