A growing FMCG manufacturer requires a Quality Associate to join its team. Your role will be to support and improve the QMS cross the business, including personnel, policies and database. To be considered you will have experience in a QA role and previous experience in working within a ISO 9001 manufacturing facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibility for quality complaints and out of specifications, such as
* Logging, documenting and Keeping QP and quality committee informed, including KPIs QA batch review (pre-QP release)
* Coordinating with colleagues to ensure all batches required for release on any particular occasion are ready for the QP.
* Performing QA batch review of assigned product batches and shared workload batches Change control
* Initiating, performing and tracking internal change requests related to own areas as and when necessary.
* Performing, documenting and follow-up on change control actions (post variation) for products assigned Artwork control
* Coordinating artwork proof approval and communication of approved artworks to contract manufacturers.
* Batch packing record master document review for contract manufacturers.
* Back-up for assigned QMS areas - logging and handling as the back-up when person responsible for the QMS area is absent.
* Specific projects and any other QA tasks assigned by the Head of QA
* Experience implementing and using an electronic quality management system
Skills and Experience Required
- Degree qualified
- Sound knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001
- Experience in supporting QMS systems including, CAPA, deviations, non-conformances
Desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of preparing Impact Assessments (IAs) for Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- Understanding of chemistry/chemical engineering
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6538
- Posted: 15th September 2020
- Expires: 13th October 2020