CK Clinical are recruiting for a Global Clinical Data Manager for a CRO based in Belgium on a permanent basis.
Global Clinical Data Manager Role:
- Take a leadership role with the CRO, clinical study team and other internal and external partners to establish, align and conform data management expectations for the assigned trials.
- Set quality expectations and timelines for data management deliverables and will regularly follow up on data management milestones.
- Ensure compliance with SOPs, company policies and regulatory requirements from trial start-up to trial close-out.
- Participate in CRO selection and contract negotiations together with the clinical study team and the Vendor Management representative.
- Contribute to development of the protocol for the sections relevant for DM (feasibility of data collection, adherence to industry and standards, (interim) locks) and/or review of protocol versions.
- BSC or MSc within Life Sciences.
- Must have relevant industry exp with proven track record within Data Management.
- Experience in managing CROs and vendors is a plus.
Full job description available upon request.
For more information or to apply for this Global Clinical Data Manager position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48447.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You MUST be eligible to work in Belgium. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephanie Maccioni
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 48447
- Posted: 15th September 2020
- Expires: 13th October 2020