CK Group are recruiting for a Supply Chain Shadow Planner to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Newbury on a contract basis for 11 months.
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement.
This Supply Chain Shadow Planner role will be home based.
£23.35 per hour as a Ltd or Umbrella company contractor.
Supply Chain Shadow Planner Role:
- Formulate & communicate short to mid-term tactical plans that balance supply & demand.
- Proactively manage supply chain risks, e.g. low cover and escalate issues where appropriate.
- Align transfer orders to demand and send to ERP and/or local shipping system for execution.
- Review transfer order exceptions and cancel, decrease or postpone orders if necessary.
- Apply scenario planning & collaboration, leveraging Rapid Response functionality and tools.
- A background in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain.
- Hold a relevant Supply Chain qualification, or equivalent working experience.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
For more information, please contact Lucy on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 48880.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 48880
- Posted: 14th September 2020
- Expires: 12th October 2020