HRS are looking for PCR Scientists to join a leading life sciences organisation on the front line of fighting COVID-19. The company is based in South Wales area. As the PCR Scientist, you will perform DNA/RNA extraction and PCR. This will be a 12 month FTC, shift work.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the PCR Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved with sample/specimen preparation.
2. Perform routinely PCR, RNA and DNA extraction and review test results.
3. Perform maintenance on instruments and equipments.
4. Train new / junior employees.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the PCR Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A BSc in Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Medicinal Technology.
2. Proven industry experience in DNA / RNA Extraction or PCR, ideally in a clinical setting.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633773
- Posted: 14th September 2020
- Expires: 12th October 2020