Are you an experienced Marketing Executive looking for a new exciting opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join a growing life sciences company. This role is home based but will require regular travel in to their offices in the Derbyshire area.
As the Marketing Executive you will be responsible for executing marketing campaigns to build up the demand for the company\'s business offerings and working closely with the marketing manager, carry out the communication plan to generate leads and opportunities across all of the company\'s divisions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing Executive will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be supporting the marketing manager in creating and delivering campaigns and their ROI directly linked to the marketing communication plan. You will be expected to contribute specific marketing expertise and experience across all aspects of the communications.
2. You will be responsible for creating content and visuals for social media posts as well as create content for promotional materials. As marketing executive, you will also create landing pages for SEO, contribute to the brand awareness and also contribute to webinars.
3. Additionally, you will also write and product documents for PR Agency and liaise with Business Development/sales teams/service Leaders as well as scientific and technical staff, to create marketing campaigns using different channels and supports.
4. You will also be responsible for monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing campaigns, respond to website queries, coordinate event organisation as well as support the marketing qualified leads (MQL) and sales qualified leads (SQL).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Executive we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. MSc or BSc in Biology, Biotechnology or similar and a degree in Marketing or the equivalent level of experience. You will also need to have a high level of experience in marketing communication withinthe pharma, Agro Chemical or food industries. Specific focus in CRO and CDMO market is essential.
2. Proven industry experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop), Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter), Website CMS (WordPress), Microsoft (Word, Excel, Office365) and experience of CRM marketing e.g. Sales Force is also crucial for this position as Marketing Executive.
3. You will need to have the ability to work autonomously, have a confident personality and strong customer orientation; science-based and marketing minded.
Key Words: Marketing Executive | Assistant | Life Science | Biotechnology | Pharmaceutical | Social Media | Customer Service | Marketing Communications
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633584
- Posted: 14th September 2020
- Expires: 12th October 2020