CK QLS are recruiting for an External Supply Quality Manager to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Zurich on a contract basis for 12 months.
External Supply Quality Manager Role:
- Prepare, approve and update Quality Agreements with relevant CMOs/Suppliers.
- Ensure product quality performance through product and supplier Quality Risk Management, deviation/investigation review, change management, APQR evaluation, Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and other Quality processes and tools as required.
- Support and champion the implementation of compliance strategies, quality plans and Quality Assurance programmes for the management of outsourced product manufacturing/packaging operations to assure the quality and compliance.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Complying with the requirements of the Quality Incident Management process for relevant CMO/Supplier manufactured products. Preparing and issuing notifications and prepares for Quality Alignment Meetings in collaboration with the ESQL and/or Site Quality Head, and other stakeholders.
- Supporting and/or leading audits of CMOs/Suppliers and CTLs, including preparation of audit reports and review of the acceptability of CMO/CTL corrective actions.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor\'s Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology or related discipline and minimum of 5 years of QA/QC experience in the pharmaceutical industry and/or QA/QC laboratory environment.
- Experience of cGMPs, ICH and other pertinent regulations.
- Project Management expertise desired.
- Familiar with Common Technical Documents (registration files).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical organisation.
For more information or to apply for this External Supply Quality Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48579.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 48579
- Posted: 14th September 2020
- Expires: 12th October 2020