We are currently looking for an Experienced Physician Consultant to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area on a 6 month contract. As the Physician Consultant you will be responsible for working in one of the following therapeutic areas: Immunology, Dermatology or Rheumatology.
The ideal candidate must be available to start at short notice.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Physician Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Physician Consultant, you will be responsible for providing clinical leadership at all stages of project progression from target selection through to PoC.
2. You will be responsible for working in partnership with other key lines to ensure all clinical aspects of the development plan are of high quality.
3. As the Physician Consultant, you will be acting as study physician for project clinical studies (phase I- IIa, as well as translational medicine studies) which will include design and protocol authoring, medical input and writing of sections of key documents.
4. You will be responsible for ensuring clinical / medical feasibility of study protocol.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Physician Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Must be a registered medical doctor (preferably with MD or PhD).
2. Proven industry experience in early drug development (clinical) either as PI / sub- PI in external clinical trials as a practising clinician.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working directly within a Biopharmaceutical, preferably blue chip.
Key Words: Clinical | Physician | Medical | Doctor | MD | Drug | Development | Consultant | PI | Medicine | Medical | Consultant | Immunology | Dermatology | Rheumatology.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633763
- Posted: 11th September 2020
- Expires: 9th October 2020