A growing FMCG manufacturer requires a marketing assistant to join its Community and E-Commerce team. You will be supporting the continuity and growth of the e-commerce website and Marketplace channels. To be considered you must have previous experience in using Magento 2 and Zendesk and basic HTML knowledge.
You will be supporting the continuity and growth of the e-commerce website and Marketplace channels. You will also be interacting with their customers both off and online to build a sustainable community. Being an ex smoker or vaper would definitely be an asset.
What you do
- Upload new products, updating pricing/Images etc.
- Competitor benchmarking on products upselling and cross selling to expand customer purchase history/habit
- UX testing
- Feedback management, mainly via website and Feefo
- Maintain web B2C assets.
- Support in customer service and improve CRM retention. Find out how we can improve our current customer process through Surveys etc.
- Engage with customers on a number of different community focused projects.
- Manage vaping related queries and content via Zendesk through automated answer bots.
- Assist Ecommerce Manager in mapping out email calendar and strategy
- Run scheduled email marketing campaigns
- Research competition
- Help build the community through a number of different formats.
Are you experienced?
- Magento 2 and Zendesk proficient
- Basic HTML knowledge for uploading banners, metro ad banners etc
- Great eye for detail to ensure brand messaging and styles remains consistent across website
- Strong grammatical skills, both verbal and written
- A outgoing personality
- Well organised, with an eye for detail
- The ability to influence a successful and ambitious business.
- Flexible working hours and WFH!
- Be part of a young and exciting team.
- Full responsibility from day one, with a steep learning curve guaranteed.
- A great opportunity to progress your career, get recognition within a Private Equity backed business, as we continue to go from strength to strength at a genuinely exciting time.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6586
- Posted: 11th September 2020
- Expires: 9th October 2020