A growing university spin-out has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Scientist to join its Microfluidics team. You will become part of a multidisciplinary team that is developing company proprietary high-throughput microfluidics screening platform. You will be educated to PhD standard and must have previous experience in microfluidics systems.
The post is available to start immediately, and the company will offer a competitive salary, dependent on experience. This is a unique opportunity to be involved in an exciting start-up venture and to contribute to and shape world-leading drug discovery efforts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A PhD, or equivalent experience, in a related discipline. Those who have submitted their PhD thesis and are awaiting their viva will be considered;
- Experience in the use of microfluidic systems; ideally you will have droplet and/or cell based experience.
- Experience of working with recombinant proteins, including expression and purification, and cloning;
- Interest in working in a multidisciplinary, dynamic environment;
- Experience of working well in a team; and,
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6605
- Posted: 9th September 2020
- Expires: 7th October 2020